Fri, 24 April 2015
*SHARE YOUR STORY ON PROLOGUE PROFILES*
I will edit out 'ums' and 'uhs' so don't worry about that! :]
Record your voice using a voice recorder app on your phone (in the iPhone it's called 'Voice recorder').
Record your audio outside - on the street or in the subway.
Structure of recording:
-Your name, age, city/state/(+country if outside the US)
1a. What you're up to
---If you have a business, what's your business, what does it do, who are it's customers, all the relevant details
---If you're an artist, what's your art, how would you describe it, do you perform/display it in anyway, what's coming up/
1b. If there's something you're doing part-time or full-time to pay the bills, what is that?
2. How did you get into what you're doing? What is it about the industry/art form that drew you to it? All the relevant details. How did you make things happen?
3. What is your dream? What's your vision for yourself and your career?
4. What is the biggest challenge you're facing right now? What's in your way
-How are you dealing with that challenge?
5. What's motivating you and keeping you going?
6. What advice would you give it the people out there who want to make their dreams happen OR what advice would you give to yourself?
Once recorded, save your file as your name.
Take a selfie of yourself on the street.
Send your recording and selfie into an email. In this email include your social media handle (IG/Twitter) as well as your business site or artist portfolio.
Send this email to: email@example.com
If I select your submission I will personally edit and produce it into an upcoming episode of Prologue On The Street.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing your story!
Direct download: Whats_Up_From_Dan_-_Share_Your_Story_on_Prologue_Profiles.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 3:24pm EDT